Lee Barnasson – Hypnotherapist at Connect Hypnosis in Brisbane
Qualifications and Certifications
- BA Psychology University of Melbourne
- Grad Dip Counselling R.M.I.T.
- Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate Rewind Technique for PTSD, Trauma and Phobias
- Inner Relationship Focusing Practitioner
- TRE® Tension Stress and Trauma Release Practitioner
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- Graduate Diploma Education University of Melbourne
- Current Blue Card for Working with Children
AHA Committee Member
- Supervisor Co-ordinator for S-E Queensland
Lee Barnasson is a skilled and experienced clinical hypnotherapist, counsellor and TRE® practitioner with over 20 years experience in bringing clients relief from anxiety, fears and phobias, smoking and other unwanted habits and addictions, improving confidence and self esteem, and recovery from the effects of trauma.
She graduated from the University of Melbourne with a degree in Psychology and her early career was in education, counselling and coaching; she also worked as a health and nutrition educator.
With her unique combination of skills, she is able to offer clients an integrated and comprehensive approach that addresses the needs of the whole person, mind, body and emotions.
In describing her work, Lee says, “Each of the approaches I offer is different, yet they all support a return to wholeness and balance in a manner that is respectful and focuses on the solution, not the problem. This solution focused approach is the key to making changes that last.”
Lee brings a warm, grounded and empathic approach to her work.
In her personal life she practises yoga and meditation for balance and connectedness and is passionate about protecting the natural world.