Relief from symptoms of
PTSD or phobias quickly and comfortably
A gentle, effective approach to overcome fears and phobias and for relief from the effects of traumatic events
For many years, severe anxiety-based conditions such as post-traumatic stress disorder or phobias were considered treatable only through long, painful exposure therapy, and in some cases, not at all.
Now, thankfully, we have access to comfortable, effective strategies that can greatly reduce, and even remove, traumatic or phobic symptoms quickly while you are feeling completely comfortable and relaxed.
With the combination of Clinical Hypnotherapy, NLP, the Rewind and TRE, I have helped many clients release the emotional bind that a past trauma or phobia has held. Wouldn’t you like that for yourself?
If you are experiencing the effects of past traumatic events or suffer from fears or phobias, you don’t have to live with this. Please give me a call on 0411 075 445 if you would like to know more about how this approach can help free you from the effects of the past.
Research results for the Rewind Technique
Although research into the Rewind Technique is still in its infancy, one study carried out by the Human Givens Institute in the UK showed the following results:
Study size: 30 people
- 40% of clients rated the Rewind as extremely successful.
- 53% rated it as successful.
- 7% rated it as acceptable.
- No one rated the Rewind Technique poor or not helpful.
Prior to the Rewind session, on average, clients rated their well being as 12 out of 50. Seven to 10 days after treatment, the average score was 30.3 out of 50. Three to six months later, the average score was 32.2. This represents an improvement of 167.4 per cent on their original ratings.
A four-year study carried out within NOVA (part of the Barnardo’s charity group) showed similarly impressive results:
Study size: 47 people, 57% of whom treated with Rewind alone:
- 26 would have met the criteria for PTSD.
- After treatment none of the forty-seven people treated met the criteria for PTSD.
- There was also a significant reduction of all sub symptoms associated with PTSD, five categories had zero reports after treatment.
- (Human Given journal Volume 14, No 4- 2007)